For swap- ALICE Pack and Scotch eye Auger for SAK's

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Magentus

Settler
Oct 1, 2008
West Midlands
I have on offer a camouflage ALICE pack with frame - good condition (slight fraying on inside of lid. Pics;

and a Scotch Eyed Auger - 10 inches (25cm) by 1 inch (2.5cm) - unused. It is inscribed;
'Pigeon Brand 1958, Morrison Ltd, Sheffield'
and '1A/4400, /|\, 1958'.

Pics;

I am after a Victorinox Swisschamp or similar, not worried about condition as it's going to be a user - as long as it's in good usable nick.

Any questions etc let me know.

skog

Forager
Aug 9, 2011
wicken
Hi there its not a swiss champ model but def an issue victrinox or wenger with nsn on the back its the model that had the locking blade. Will try and post a pic later if it flosts your boat

Sorry bit more about it its the raf aircrew survival victorinox. Still being a biff and cant post a pic but google throws up plenty. But sadly lost the tweezers and pen a while ago but its in mega condition apart from that

Last edited:

skog

Forager
Aug 9, 2011
wicken
154u6fo.jpg
[/IMG]

Bugger me it worked. This model mate apparently quite rare

shack

Nomad
Mar 30, 2007
Devon
that looks very similar to my 'Hunter' I esp like the little gutting blade, nice little knife won't go far wrong with it.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE