FOR SALE: Woodlore knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Ryan Woods

Nomad
May 20, 2005
Where my bergan is
This Woodlore knife, bought several weeks ago after a three year wait, is for sale. In perfect, brand new condition, it has never been used, not even tested on some paper. Included is a gift box together with a guide to current knife laws, a Woodlore sticker, a Swedish Firesteel and a small booklet advising you how to look after the leather sheath.
The complete package will be delivered to your door by first class mail which is included in the price.
A copy of the original invoice can be included as proof of purchase date.
Any and all questions relating to the sale welcome.
This product is offered because in the three years after ordering the beautiful tool my hobbies have changed.

DSC03780.jpg

DSC03785.jpg

DSC03783.jpg

DSC03779.jpg

DSC03777.jpg

origional envelope included

The asking price is £400 which includes P&P, paypal cost and a tracking number. I will drop the price for anyone who can make a leather knife sheath in custom dimensions.

Lastly, May I ask all members to refrain from comments not directly related to the sale?

max whitlock

Feb 28, 2010
Teesside
Hi Ryan
If you dont get any offers i'm willing to offer the current price on the RM website
as you said your interests have changed
regards
Max

kawasemi

May 27, 2009
Where the path takes me
Woodlore knife arrived today from Ryan. As there is no formal feedback system on BCUK, I would like to say the following about the sale.

EXCELLENT

Despite being a member for some time, this was Ryan's first sale (as far as I can see) for a very high value item - this is my motivation for leaving such a detailed comment. Ryan has been an absolute professional throughout. His communications where superb and he supplied every extra piece of information I asked for without hesitation or problem. Delivery was prompt and well packed.

Doing business with Ryan has been a real pleasure and he is an absolute gent. I would not hesitate to recommend him or buy from him again should the situation arise.

From a very pleased buyer

kawasemi

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE