For Sale: Stuart Mitchell Deval Bushcraft knife No.369

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tiley

Life Member
Oct 19, 2006
Gloucestershire
Very sadly, I am having to part with this beautifully made knife. It is made from 4mm RWL34 steel and has black micarta slabs with red liners. Along with the Scandinavian 'dangler' type sheath comes the zipped, fleece-lined case and letter from Stuart Mitchell.

I would like to get £300 for it but this is open to negotiation.

If anyone is interested, please p.m. me.

With a heavy heart,
Richard

View attachment 7415View attachment 7416View attachment 7417

Tiley

Life Member
Oct 19, 2006
Gloucestershire
What? Absolutely no interest? The price, as I said, is negotiable; if anyone out there is interested, please make me an offer - you never know your luck!

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Can you post some better pics? The ones you put up make it look like a totally different shape. That will make a world of difference if you can.

bushwacker bob

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 22, 2003
STRANGEUS PLACEUS
Can you post some better pics? The ones you put up make it look like a totally different shape. That will make a world of difference if you can.
You have a picture or two of a DBC iirc JD, please can you put a generic picture of one up to assist as your photography is good.:cool:

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
There's a black micarta one with red liners on my site under 'The Design' section. Just click my sig picture. It's not the one listed here though.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE