For sale; Maxpedition, Dougster Possibles Pouch, Medic Pack, etc....

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jacko

Life Member
Aug 3, 2004
SHROPSHIRE
Some more things from the on going sort out/reduction of my kit :(
All prices inc' RMRD P&P, Paypal personal payment or sim please.
First a black Maxpedition Versipack, can't remember the name of it and its sadly no longer produced by them so difficult to get hold of now. Hardly ever been used, hence sale (use my Sabrecat more) and in truly excellent condition. I have added a couple of black elastic loops to a couple of places that are easily removed if not required, 12"x10.5"x5.5" double zipped clam shell main compartment with 4 internal pouch pockets. Outside has a front zipped pocket 7"x6" with internal pouch pocket and has 2 pen or similar slots on the outside of it. Also on the outside, one at each end are 2 mesh bottle pockets (easily take 1ltr bottles, mugs, etc) with shock corded closures. Straps to front and underneath for poncho liner, tarp, etc. Carry handle on top, MOLLE straps all over it, padded mesh back panel which waist straps slot behind if wishing to mount to something with the D ring at rear top, £55 inc NOW ON EBAY :( RMRD P&P.
dscf0031ym.jpg

Next a Possibles Pouch made by Dougster on request from me in 3mm leather, wet molded, two 3.5" belt loops on the rear, secure press stud closure and sized 15x12x3.5cms, has a small 15mm 'dent' if thats what you can call it on the front (see pic) from use otherwise spot on. Not too big but big enough to carry what you don't want in your pockets, £23 SOLDinc 1st Class RMRD P&P.
p1010080qy.jpg

p1010081ez.jpg

Next up a Pax Medic waistpack in red with a 11"x7.5"x3.5" main double zipped compartment with loads of internal pockets and sections to take kit (see pics), 10"x6" front pocket with 2 internal pouch pockets and multi elastic ones, also on the front of this a slightly smaller zipped pocket. On the waist strap (which can be hidden in the rear slot on the back of pack) are 2 small zipped pockets for gloves, resus shield/mask, etc. Would make an excellent small trauma pack or large comprehensive first aid kit pack. Used as a front of vehicle grab bag when on 999 work so the front flap and reflective trim has a few marks on it but otherwise good condition, £18 inc SOLDRMRD P&P.
p1010078s.jpg

p1010079te.jpg

p1010077u.jpg

A pair of neoprene shooting gloves in size large next, with both real and synthetic leather sections to the palm/finger and thumb areas. Used but in good condition (see pics) do have my number in, great for wet cold days where you want still to be able to use your fingers for fidly little jobs, etc. £10 inc RMRD P&P.
p1010085b.jpg

p1010084wy.jpg

Last a leather genuine Zippo belt clip pouch (very strong pistol holster type clip) with a matt black zippo type windproof lighter. Its in full working order (not alot to go wrong with this bomber design!) n I have used the lighter more than the pouch (which is as new) and will post without fuel but with extra flints and tinder/packing in the base of the lighter which is what I used to do just in case needed when out n about, £11 Soldin RMRD P&P.
p1010082g.jpg

p1010083eb.jpg

Thanks for looking and will pop more things up when sorted through some more kit....

Last edited:

Robbi

Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
:) sorry mate, been looking for ages for a pouch like this :)

Jacko, if you care to PM me your PP details, i'll do it by return for you.

Last edited:

Jacko

Life Member
Aug 3, 2004
SHROPSHIRE
:confused:For some reason the edit wont let me save the price reductions on the post so here they are;
Maxpedition Devildog :)o now I know!) now £50.
Dougster leather possibles pouch now £18.
PAX medic bag now £13.
Neop' shooting gloves now £8.
Zippo pouch n lighter now SOLD (and posted:)).

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE