for sale: Lowa Super Camp 9.5

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Helen Back

Jan 1, 2010
Stockport
Hi Mark, thanks for the interest

I normally take 9's so I bought these thinking 9.5's would be ok with thick socks. They were too big. I ended up buying 8.5 in Super Camp II.

The bloke who I bought my 8.5's from said some people need a bigger size than normal and others smaller (he sells 50+ pairs of boots a week).

I wouldn't recommend someone just buying a pair without trying Lowa's out for size (like what I did!), but if you've tried them in a shop or owned a pair before you should be ok.

If there's genuine interest from a full member I'd be happy for them to call round to mine (Stockport, J1 M60)

Thanks, Dean

Helen Back

Jan 1, 2010
Stockport
thinking about it and being fair to Lowa I should say:

this is my first pair of big boys all leather boots. After a bit of impregnation and leg work they break in very nicely. Lowa's are built to last for many years and start off stiff, and I wasn't used to tightening boots quite as much as these can handle. Size 9's in Lowa could still be fine for me.

These are amazing boots for the right person.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE