For Sale; Caravan

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Chris G

Settler
Mar 23, 2007
Cheshire
Not very Bushy I know, but I'm selling my caravan. It's a 4 berth Swift Alpine of 1995 vintage. It comes with a full size awning and a leisure battery. (Identities removed to protect the innocent!)

Caravan.jpg

Its layout is as below;
caravan_layout.JPG

Front yellow = double dinette,
Top White = Wardrobe with gas fire below,
Top Blue = Bathroom (sink, shower, toilet, cupboards below sink),
Rear Yellow = single dinette/upper and lower bunks,
Lower Red = Kitchen area (3No gas burners and grill below, sink and drainer area)

It't in very good (no damp or damp smell) condition having only been used 4 times in the last 4 years and only about 12 times in its life. It could do with a service but there isn't anything wrong with it that I know of. It had two new tyres 18 months ago and I also replaced the Carver water heaters burner unit with a new one at the same time. It runs on butane gas. Frankly, if we hadn't outgrown it with the kids getting bigger then we would be keeping it as it is lovely and has a welcoming homely feel about it.

I'm asking £2250 which is a better deal than a local dealership who have a very similar caravan (1994 year) without awning or battery for £2300.

PM me if you are interested. I'll email photos to you if you are interested, but for those of you who go to Middlewood - it's very similar to Bernies.

Chris

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE