For sale Bark River/OMF knife Black Linen micarta

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

crofter

Need to contact Admin...
Feb 3, 2004
64
0
UK
The knife is mint/unused and comes with a sheath and the original box.
I am asking for NOW SOLD plus postage. I don't have a picture but a similar knife in Black Canvas Micarta can be found on the OMF/Bark river site or I can email a picture to you. Thanks for looking.
Ade
 
crofter said:
The knife is mint/unused and comes with a sheath and the original box.
I am asking for £34 plus postage. I don't have a picture but a similar knife in Black Canvas Micarta can be found on the OMF/Bark river site or I can email a picture to you. Thanks for looking.
Ade

You got a pic please
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE