For all you sci-fi fans....

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ScottC

Banned
May 2, 2004
uk
Came across this yesterday, and thought some of you may be interested. www.collectormania.com

Looks like there's going to be loads of Dr. Who actors (PAUL McGANN SYLVESTER McCOY,COLIN BAKER - whoever they are..) for the errrr older generation...

And that little hobbit bloke from lord of the rings and the goonies and the dwarf thing from lord of the rings - and loads of others aswell check it out there's quite a few stars going.

Gary

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 17, 2003
from Essex
Cool maybe I'll take my collection of original Star wars figures and sell em!! And LT Ta'Pol will be there too, mmmmmmmmmmmm.

Aug 4, 2003
Hatfield, Herts
Not again, I made the mistake of going to MK when the last 1 was on and it was rammed. Also who in their right mind would pay £15 for an autograph!!!!!!! Yup thats how much the actors were charging!!!

If you go expecting to see the "dwarf" from lord of the rings, I'm sorry to say you will be dissapointed, John Rhys Davis is 6'4"!!!!

ScottC

Banned
May 2, 2004
uk
Yeah but you only have to pay £15 for photos which you then get signed. You can give him/her your own photo or a bit of paper and get the autograph for free i think??

Not Bob

Need to contact Admin...
Mar 31, 2004
Surely LOTR is fantasy and Star Trek is 'science fiction' for people who don't like science fiction.

MartiniDave

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 29, 2003
Cambridgeshire
I thought Hobbits were just short Vulcans!

And Star Trek is bushcraft, I remember Capt Kirk making a cannon out of some tubular rocks for a barrel and a load of minerals and charcoal for gunpowder, so there! :Crazy_071

OK, I need to get out more

Dave

tomtom

Dec 9, 2003
Sunny South Devon
what abouth '7 of 9' uuummm :wink:

EDIT:
disclaimber 'i dont watch star trek jus saw a poster once... i think she looks better with out the metal bits'

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE