Folding Locker

DaveBromley

May 17, 2010
Manchester, England
I Think this is a maxam liner lock knife but not sure, it says Polo design on the blade (the ipod is just to show scale) the blade is just shy of 3" and it works like a dream. I was using this as my EDC but then realised it wasn't the best idea lol. I'm new to bushcraft and have little to no gear at all so any offers will be considered

I am open to offers

101_1010.jpg

101_1011.jpg

101_1012.jpg

Last edited:

ged

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 16, 2009
In the woods if possible.
To be honest I'm not really surprised that you haven't had any offers. It's a very cheap knife and it's probably not worth the cost of the postage. Sorry if this is a disappointment but you don't want to have any delusions.

DaveBromley

May 17, 2010
Manchester, England
ahh ok thanks for your honesty, I know its not the best knife in the world hence accepting any offer really just thought that someone might get some use out of it as i've got it stuck in a drawer ATM

Thanks Dave

ged

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 16, 2009
In the woods if possible.
...just thought that someone might get some use out of it...

I know what you mean. Things like that I tend to throw in a tool kit for when I want to do a job that involves some risk of damage to the blade -- in that case I won't want to use a more expensive tool. But it depends on how you run your life of course. I have tool kits for different things, like one for the car, one for the van, one for the bike. There's a knife almost exactly like yours in my plumbing kit, I just use it to cut thing like bits of hemp and tape, or on a really bad day scrape the green crud off a copper pipe.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE