folding knife clearout, vintage,traditional,modifed something for everyone

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
In no particular order....

First up is a Case late 70's two blade jack knife, CV steel, its seen some use and sharpening and has developed a nice patina, lock up is first rate solid, strong and absoultly no blade play, OAL closed is
Appaloosa bone scales looking for £35 inc postage and paypal fees SOLD

Next up is a modified two blade opinel (no 7) , put this together myself, lock up is spot on (when you give the lock ring a decent twist) blades are carbon steel, a little stiff on opening it can be done just holding onto the blade but i've added a couple of scale holes but they could do with a tidy, razor sharp and a great slicer - looking for £15 inc postage and paypal feesSOLD

next up is a victorinox Bantam unused and boxed looking for £10 inc postage and paypal feesSOLD

finally I have a new boxed queen cutlery copperhead in D2 lovely knife solding lockup with no blade play makes a nice EDC looking for £50 inc postage and paypal feesSOLD

Over 18's only

Would consider trades but only for single blade EDC'able traditional knives, US m56 shotgun sell pouch , medium ALICE pack frame or a short recurve bow

please note due to work commitments I can only post out a weekends

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE