Folders, Prybar and Kiradishi

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Wheelie1000

Aug 19, 2009
Cheltenham
For you consideration I offer:

A used Spyderco Native V in S35VN steel. Solid lock up, minor sharpening scratches on blade but will serve you well for for many years to come: £65 sold and posted

A K'roo folder in unused but sharpened condition. Karoo original description (But I got him to change the scales to the ones you now see)
This one I designed to be a UK legal EDC, no nonsense working knife. Can't say that I tried to emulate a specific style - it has aspects of a few of them. On this specific one the blade is 3" of 1/8th N690, liners are 1/16th black micarta, bolsters 1/8th brown micarta and scales 1/8th "camo" micarta - a combination of OD green, brown and black.
On this particular one I installed a clip point blade, but the handle die is designed to handle different profiles, like the drop point, spear point and wharny.
Yours for £60....now £50 for quick sale

Also listed a MeettheGeeks Kiradishi in tufnol scales (i think) and nice rugged sheath, think design and good in the hand, very sharp !.
£28,...now £23 for quick sale

Prybar with Orange cord and black kydex is sold

You must be 18 to purchase these items.

Prices include first class postage and payment by bank transfer for paypal please add 4%.

Also listed elsewhere
Thanks

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE