Fold over top backpack

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

leaky5

Maker Plus
Jul 8, 2014
Basildon
It is a fold over top with ITW G Clips for closure, with the addition on a diagonal YKK zip (same type as PLCE fittings use) to help access. All other fittings are ITW.

Useable size is approx. 40h x 30w x 12d

The front pocket has 2 draw string pockets under the front flap, one side mesh pocket, some MOLLE/PALS on the other side, a small pocket on the inside of the flap and a large full length pocket on the rear.
There are also four 25mm rectangle D rings on the bottom.

There is a strip on loop material down the inside of the rear panel, this will take pouches or as pictured a hydration pocket. There is a hydration tube exit point which comes out in the rear pocket, a D ring and HK clip for additional fixings.

The hydration sleeve is included, but not the Camelbak.

There are a few untidy bits, the binding at the bottom of the straps is a bit untidy, a few wonky bits of stitching and the internal binding is a bit messy in places. But I would say these are all cosmetic issues and it is still a good bag.

£60

Front of bag

Left side

Right Side

Rear Pocket

Inside pocket

Hydration pocket mounting

Last edited:

leaky5

Maker Plus
Jul 8, 2014
Basildon
I will drop this right down to a price that I am willing to let this go for and hopefully give someone good use from it.

£40 +postage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tim_B

Dec 8, 2013
Ipswich
Richard - you're a bad man, that's a really nice bag - at a cracking price for something that's completely hand made. I have recently bought 2 bags....now I am seriously tempted to make it 3!

Tim B

samobaggins

On a new journey
Mar 26, 2014
Bicester
It is a fold over top with ITW G Clips for closure, with the addition on a diagonal YKK zip (same type as PLCE fittings use) to help access. All other fittings are ITW.

Useable size is approx. 40h x 30w x 12d

The front pocket has 2 draw string pockets under the front flap, one side mesh pocket, some MOLLE/PALS on the other side, a small pocket on the inside of the flap and a large full length pocket on the rear.
There are also four 25mm rectangle D rings on the bottom.

There is a strip on loop material down the inside of the rear panel, this will take pouches or as pictured a hydration pocket. There is a hydration tube exit point which comes out in the rear pocket, a D ring and HK clip for additional fixings.

The hydration sleeve is included, but not the Camelbak.

There are a few untidy bits, the binding at the bottom of the straps is a bit untidy, a few wonky bits of stitching and the internal binding is a bit messy in places. But I would say these are all cosmetic issues and it is still a good bag.

£60 posted

Front of bag

Left side

Right Side

Rear Pocket

Inside pocket

Hydration pocket mounting

Hi is this water resistant/proof?
Thanks S

leaky5

Maker Plus
Jul 8, 2014
Basildon
Hi is this water resistant/proof?
Thanks S

Both the outer and inner materials are PU coated so should be water proof, but with the amount of stitching, I would say it is not going to be fully water proof / resistant. But this is like most bags, if you want something kept dry in a bag, it really needs to be in a dry bag inside the back pack.

Last edited:

samobaggins

On a new journey
Mar 26, 2014
Bicester
Both the outer and inner materials are PU coated so should be water proof, but with the amount of stitching, I would say it is not going to be fully water proof / resistant. But this is like most bags, if you want something kept dry in a bag, it really needs to be in a dry bag inside the back pack.

Roughly how many litres is it?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE