Fly Fishing Waistcoat, Flybox & Reel (6-9WT)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Neumo

Jul 16, 2009
West Sussex
I moved house recently and found some Flyfishing bits that I have not used recently

Stream Designs flyfishing waistcoat
This was a present from a friend some years ago & I never really got on with a flyfishing waistcoat, so was only used a couple of times. It has lots (and I do mean lots) of pockets on it:
- Front: Four large ones on the front, each of which has 2 pockets on the front of them
- Front: Zipped compartment on each side which opens up to a space that is made up of the whole front panel of each side of the waistcoat
- Inside: 2 rows of pockets at the base, divided into compartments
- Inside: above that there are 2 long thin pockets, one of which takes a phone
- Back: Large zipped pocket giving access to the whole of the back
- Back: 2 large reel pockets
- Back: Large pocket 12” by 12” which you can slide things into, with the bottom 4 inches sown up. You could put a mat, small net etc.. in here
Now £20 posted by Recorded Mail

Snowbee Fly box: Aluminium in Green with 8 flip up compartments
This was another present and is a nice dry fly box with 8 old school compartments for dry flies with see though windows. The other side is foam lined. I have the smaller version which I use all the time but this only got used a few times as I now travel light when fly fishing. Has a small dink/indentation on the front (see photo) which is not noticeable; it’s a pen point size indentation in the paint with no paint removed. Has one other small scratch on the front but is in otherwise good condition.
Now £10 posted by Recorded Mail

Orvis Clearwater Classic IV reel with backing. 6 to 9 Weight
This was my first reel which was used for a year before I upgraded, after which it has not been used. It has some scratching on the back rim but the front is good & it’s mechanically good. There is some green backing on it; not sure how long but it is the right length for an Orvis 7WF line
£15 posted by recorded mail
Now SOLD

Attachments

• IMG_0045.JPG
    IMG_0045.JPG
    45.3 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_0046.JPG
    IMG_0046.JPG
    46.3 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_0049.JPG
    IMG_0049.JPG
    43.5 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_0050.JPG
    IMG_0050.JPG
    35.8 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE