Sold Flint ''Beaker'' knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Forest fella

Jul 2, 2008
Gloucestershire
I'm selling my Flint Beaker Style Dagger / knife that John Lord made for me yr's ago it's never been used or took out of the house.
I made the mistake of just Gluing a Wooden Handle on to it instead of doing things more in Traditional and better to look at and to match John's craftsmanship.
If you wanted to you could easily remove the hasty handle and do it justice with Bone or Antler 1.

I think £75 with postage is a fair price for 1 of John's Blades in this Style. with Free postage
UK Buyer's Only and Payments via PayPal Please.
Cheers

Last edited:

Forest fella

Jul 2, 2008
Gloucestershire
Not sure if this post is allowed?, but do you think I'd get more interest in this Blade if I removed the Badly made Handle?.
And sorry if this isn't the correct way to go about getting sales advise.
cheers

Forest fella

Jul 2, 2008
Gloucestershire
Quick heads-up info, I've taken the Crap wooden handle off this tool now, but I have Cracked abit less than an ''inch'' off the of the Tang I'll remove the Gorilla Glue and take another picture and add to the post.
Cheers

Last edited:

Forest fella

Jul 2, 2008
Gloucestershire
This is the Beaker Knife with the Handle removed and Tidied up abit, it's now 15Cm Overall.
And the Whiteish marks that are visible are the Remains of the Glue from where the Handle was attached.
It's Now ready for someone to re-handle to there preference.
Cheers

Last edited:

Forest fella

Jul 2, 2008
Gloucestershire
Morning, as I mentioned above I took the Rubbish spur of the moment Handle off this tool which was no easy task being that I used alot a Gorilla Glue yr's ago, That led to the small Loss of the end of the Tang section.
So ''Bumped'' £50.
Cheers

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE