Fjallraven shoulder bag/ The Sporting Lodge

swotty

Apr 25, 2009
Somerset
I bought a Fjallraven shoulder bag made from original G1000 from The Sporting Lodge just over a year ago, a great bag that has been used daily as my number one small (ish) bag for carrying my basics for work and going for a bimble. Unfortunately a couple of weeks ago while we were on a small break around Saundersfoot (beautiful part of the country) the stitching on the flap failed. I emailed The Sporting Lodge to ask if the bag was eligable for repair and received a reply an hour later saying it was not but they were willing to replace,however that particular bag was no longer made as they had upgraded it to the new 'Heavy duty G1000' material retailing at £75 as opposed to the £40 i'd paid for mine, now bear in mind the bag was just over year old and out of warranty, for a nominal fee they would send me the new version........

Well, it arrived today, what a fantastic bag....same features as the original but looks pretty indestructable and if you consider the cost compared to the equivalent Barbour or Belstaff (which I admit are pretty damn sexy) it's a fantastic bag.

So to summarise.....Fjallraven Shoulder bag new G1000 heavy duty......fantastic :)

The Sporting Lodge, also known as 'I love my Kanken'.....great customer service and recommended (no connection etc....)

Me.....Happy :p

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE