Withdrawn Fjallraven Nils Trousers for sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

woodland mouse

Sep 11, 2012
North Wales
Tidying out my collection as need the space, so a few more things to move on to someone who will use them.

Fjallraven Barents Pro Trousers Dark Grey Size 50 (34” Waist) Regular length (with black sections)
Used in very good condition trousers, bottom hem of the legs have no wear. I’ve worn them probably 2 or 3 times but now need the next size up. Washed and from smoke free home. I'm sure these are barents pro as they haven't got the lace hook.
looking for £70 posted. UK only & PayPal Preferred
Sold

Fjallraven Nils Trousers – Ochre size 54 (38” Waist)
I brought three pairs of fjallraven raw length trousers in one go and then had the leg length altered in all three pairs , however I didn’t realise that this pair was a 54 waist, too big for me so they are being sold as unworn and without tags. The legs are 32” inside leg measurement after the adjustment.
looking for £65 posted. UK only & PayPal Preferred

IMG_1280.jpgIMG_1279.JPGIMG_1313.JPG
Any questions please PM me.
Added a better picture of the yellow trousers taken in the day light

Attachments

• IMG_1277.JPG
    IMG_1277.JPG
    200.3 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_1278.JPG
    IMG_1278.JPG
    663.5 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:

Macca.UK

Aug 4, 2020
Barnsley
Hi buddy,

I've tried to PM you a couple of times, but I keep getting server errors so I'm just replying here directly.
I'm interested in the Fjallraven Barents Pro trousers you have listed up for sale.

Can you tell me what the fit is like in the leg (width/girth-wise)?

I'm rather thick thighed and was just wondering if I'm likely to get into them :)

Cheers

Macca

rogue_0

May 17, 2011
Mid Wales
Hi

Concerning the Ochre pair. Which photo would you say is a true reflection of the colour. Its just that the second pic is very yellow to me.

Thanks
Dave

woodland mouse

Sep 11, 2012
North Wales
id say the bottom photo is the best reflection of the colour. they are a quite bright or vivid yellow. ill take a photo tomorrow outside and post it in the advert - Photo added to the main advert

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE