Sold Fjallraven Montt 3-in-1 Hydratic Jacket XXXL

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tobes01

May 4, 2009
Hampshire
This is a Fjallraven Montt 3-in-1 hydratic jacket, size XXXL, in dark brown, with a black liner fleece. It's a fantastic jacket, seven front pockets, detachable hood, great fit (27" pit to pit, 32" neck to hem), velcro cuffs, front zip. Perfect for the woods, walking or shooting. The liner fleece zips in to make a brilliant layered winter jacket, and has two further pockets.

The jacket has been worn for a few days of very wet shooting, and it didn't let me down - I was completely dry. 10/10 free of nicks, marks, tears, stains. Washed in Nikwax on a cool wash. The fleece has never been worn (any marks you see in the pictures are just lint).

It's a discontinued line, but these were around the £350 mark when new. Yours for £150 posted. NOW £140 POSTED

From the Fjallraven blurb:
he Montt 3-in-1 Hydratic Jacket by Fjällräven is the ideal companion for all trekking and walking adventures. It impresses with a stylish and functional design and comes in a practical 3-in-1 design. So the jacket provides the necessary warmth in cold temperatures and is really comfortable to wear.
There are 9 pockets altogether to store all the important items and are always on hand when you're on the move. So you don't need to take a bulky backpack on every little tour. Little items like cash, keys, supplies and a medical emergency kit can all be stored safely. However, the jacket isn't too heavy and still allows a huge range of movement.
In order to protect the head area in low temperatures, the jacket has a hood. It's removable and can easily be taken off if required. There's a zip-in fleece jacket in the inside of the jacket. When it's going to be warm, this inner jacket provides additional warmth. But if it's a bit warmer, it can simply be taken off. The simple zip makes that simple even on the move. The fleece jacket also has an inner pocket and can be worn on its own.
Practical, comfortable and variable: The Montt 3-in-1 Hydratic Jacket.

Attachments

• IMG_5222.jpeg
    IMG_5222.jpeg
    42.6 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_5223.jpeg
    IMG_5223.jpeg
    35.8 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_5224.jpeg
    IMG_5224.jpeg
    36.4 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_5225.jpeg
    IMG_5225.jpeg
    34.1 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Reactions: Coldfeet

Coldfeet

Life Member
Mar 20, 2013
Yorkshire
I need a job, and quick; This is exactly what I am looking for, but have no spare funds at the moment. AGGGHHHH!!! GLWTS

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
I need a job, and quick; This is exactly what I am looking for, but have no spare funds at the moment. AGGGHHHH!!! GLWTS

CF - Do you want me to buy it for you and you can send me the funds later.

Gentlemens agreement.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Well I've just boxed it up, somebody needs to buy it :D

Coldfeet was online @ 18:13 but hasn't replied to this thread or the Private Message I tagged you both in.

Think you need to sell it to the first firm offer you get Tobes.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE