Fjallraven G1000 cap

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

Van-Wild

Full Member
Feb 17, 2018
1,562
1,411
UK
I need a new one. My wife has taken ownership of my years old one and there's no more chance of getting back than winning the lottery next week.....

I've had it so long that it's been discontinued by Fjallraven. I'm almost heart broken....., but honestly, if you know where I can get a new one or if you have one you don't want, I'll grease your palm with silver for it!



4c26554d4f030b9a39f776e1213a5cd5.jpg


Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk
 
I've got one i'd sell....think it's dark olive. Hardly worn as it's the large which was a bit to large for me so has just sat in a cupboard, need to find it though!...PM me if you're interested.
 
The G-1000 cap is discontinued mate. The helags cap or singi trekking cap is the closest you’ll get now.

Cheers
Dan
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Scottieoutdoors

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE