Sold Fjallraven Abisko Trekking Tights Mens XXXL / UK38-42"

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tobes01

May 4, 2009
Hampshire
This is a pair of hardly-used Fjallraven Abisko Mens' Trekking Tights XXXL (which translates to a UK38-42 waist). Now, before you laugh, these are the best end-of-day trousers I've ever owned, worn for just a few evenings in camp after a long day's canoeing. They're extremely comfortable indeed, with reinforcements on the knees and backside, and three zip pockets. Keep the bitey things off whilst allowing free movement, and I'm sure they'd also be fantastic to sleep in too. Selling only because of weight loss, I'm keeping an eye on the interwebs in the hope I can find a replacement pair in a smaller size.

In perfect condition, not a nick or mark on them. They retail around £160, yours for £80 posted.

Attachments

• IMG_1586.jpeg
    IMG_1586.jpeg
    115.8 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_1588.jpeg
    IMG_1588.jpeg
    108.1 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_1590.jpeg
    IMG_1590.jpeg
    420.6 KB · Views: 23
Reactions: Odd MAN

Odd MAN

Nov 23, 2021
Cornwall
www.facebook.com
This is a pair of hardly-used Fjallraven Abisko Mens' Trekking Tights XXXL (which translates to a UK38-42 waist). Now, before you laugh, these are the best end-of-day trousers I've ever owned, worn for just a few evenings in camp after a long day's canoeing. They're extremely comfortable indeed, with reinforcements on the knees and backside, and three zip pockets. Keep the bitey things off whilst allowing free movement, and I'm sure they'd also be fantastic to sleep in too. Selling only because of weight loss, I'm keeping an eye on the interwebs in the hope I can find a replacement pair in a smaller size.

In perfect condition, not a nick or mark on them. They retail around £160, yours for £80 posted.
Hi Tobes, I'm interested, but since I'm a new member I'm unable to see big photos.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE