first foray into leather work.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

sycamour

Forager
Dec 10, 2012
south east
IMG_0245.jpg
Hi All, I had the scandi type knife knocking about in a drawer in the tool chest, probably since the early nineties.
It had all sorts of uses from prising paint lids of to doubling as a scraper / chisel and screw driver.
So looking for in-between project (whilst waiting for my ash bow stave to dry) I re-ground it and tidied the
handle and made this sheath for it. I sometimes feel a little conscious when wearing my knife on my belt, so I
attached an adjustable strap that allows it to be carried beneath my jacket / bushshirt etc. seems to have
turned out Ok.

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
That all looks the business.............I too use a strap arrangement under my jacket, knife one side and laplander the other; works a treat and completely invisible, eh?.......atb mac

sycamour

Forager
Dec 10, 2012
south east
That all looks the business.............I too use a strap arrangement under my jacket, knife one side and laplander the other; works a treat and completely invisible, eh?.......atb mac
Aye tis true Mac, first time I have tried it, and as you say works a treat and a comfortable and secure carry

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE