First Aiders Conference - Kettering

Shambling Shaman

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 1, 2006
In The Wild
www.mindsetcentral.com
Got this sent to me, I cant make it but thought I would give you all a heads up.

First Aid Cafe / Association of First Aiders Conference: "First Aid Forward" Kettering Conference Centre Saturday 4th April.
UK's largest first aid conference; First Aid Forward will once again be presenting highly relevant topics for first aiders, trainers and ambulance personnel. Subjects covered this year include:

First Aid for the Aged Society - With an ageing workforce and retirement no longer determined by age, it is important that first aiders can deal with this section of the population.

Dealing with Massive Bleeding - We look at how bleeds occur and how new products can deal with this situation.

Road Accidents - One of the most demanding situations for any first aider. We look at the type of injuries and what to do in these situations.

NLP - Neuro-linguistic programming. The big subject in interacting with others. Make your training more effective by understanding your audience.

HSE Changes. This year there are major changes in first aid training and provision. Make sure you are up to date.

TAX and the Trainer. Keep on the correct side of the tax man. This affects all training providers.

Association of First Aiders - AoFA UK's largest association will be covering how they can support trainers who are affected by the HSE changes.

First Aid Forward is the conference of the Association of First Aiders and sister site www.FirstAidcafe.co.uk

TICKET INFO.
Tickets are 70 pounds (AoFA members 65 pounds) + VAT
Order Line: please call 01322 660434 stating that you require tickets for the First Aid Cafe conference.
Accommodation: There are plenty of accommodation near the venue: see: http://www.lifeconnections.uk.com/OtherHotels.html for details.
Directions: http://www.ketteringconference.co.uk/location.php

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE