Firesteel scraper/carrier combo

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

rancid badger

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Following on from my first carriers and probably the last for a while, as the hands are seizing up again much quicker than expected:bluThinki

Another decorated carrier,this one is a rich chocolate brown, with a tooled design;
P2120010_zps3240331d.jpg

And also has the "mobile emergency number" '112' stamped on the back, just in case!
P2120011_zpsaec8fc88.jpg

SOLD

This one is all black, oil dyed and the steel sleeve is on the left. In my experience, the "handing", left or right does not really matter. It may to you of course.

Not the best photo, but the black is very black, with a deep shine.
P2120006_zps82aaa70d.jpg

P2120007_zps8fd7425e.jpg

£26.50 all in

And finally;
An abstract "flame" design, again the sleeve is on the left.
P2200019_zps00cdd6f5.jpg

The edges are rounded on this one and it has a bit more of a "rustic" character,
P2200022_zpse7e03827.jpg

This photo also illustrates the fit of the scraper nicely.
As its a bit of cosmetic 2nd in my book, with a few "glitches", like the occ mis-spaced stitch or"dink":eek:
SOLD

P2120013_zps696f48ec.jpg

I've still got a couple of other scrapers, one in Wenge and one in Zebrawood, otherwise it's ash.

The "combo" consists of the carrier, the scraper fitted with a hardwood handle, leather thong & toggle, as well as a spare thong & toggle for your own fire steel.

I can also change the leather thongs and toggles for a reflective para cord and spring toggle if you prefer.

All 3.5mm veg tan, completely hand made and finished, sewn with 70lb artificial sinew.

If you haven't seen the scraper in action yet, have a quick butchers here:
Firesteel Carrier Combo

any questions, please ask

PM to secure

cheers

Steve

Last edited:

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
I'd love to take the top one please, I can never remember that bl**dy number! PM on the way...............

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE