Firesteel Pimping Competition

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Marts

Native
May 5, 2005
London
Here's my latest. Spalted Sycamore

Steel1.jpg

and I made an accessory for it :)

knife_steel1.jpg

wingstoo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 12, 2005
South Marches
Ogri,

A great bit of filing work there...

A bit off topic, but still with the lighter theme...just about...this is a table lighter my dear departed uncle made when he was a tool maker just after the war...

The Spitfire (oh, two links to fire!) was cut from a single block of aluminimum and the main base block was as well...

Sorry to have gone a bit off, but I just wanted to show off my uncles handywork...

LS

200cv40.jpg

200cxzp.jpg

g4ghb

Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
Appologies if this comp has faded to obscurity but we're back! :)

Talking to Red last night we have decided that as it has been so long we would leave the comp open for 3 more lucky entrants before we close it on Saturday and put up a poll for all to vote on the winner!

So far there are 7 entrants so there is room for 3 more (as the poll system will only allow 10 items) so the first 3 piccies 'entered' will be in it to win it.

Cummon guys there is so much tallent out there, lets see your pimps!

If there are no more entrys we will go with the 7 we have! - good luck and GET POSTING!

Zammo

Settler
Jul 29, 2006
London
g4ghb said:
Appologies if this comp has faded to obscurity but we're back! :)

Talking to Red last night we have decided that as it has been so long we would leave the comp open for 3 more lucky entrants before we close it on Saturday and put up a poll for all to vote on the winner!

So far there are 7 entrants so there is room for 3 more (as the poll system will only allow 10 items) so the first 3 piccies 'entered' will be in it to win it.

Cummon guys there is so much tallent out there, lets see your pimps!

If there are no more entrys we will go with the 7 we have! - good luck and GET POSTING!

I make it 7 entries including the most resent. One of the previous entries is a firesteel holder.

g4ghb

Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
Zammo said:
I make it 7 entries including the most resent. One of the previous entries is a firesteel holder.

true - but I was includeing it as a 'personalised firesteel' (wish I had thought of it! :p ) - hope that is ok with you all!

g4ghb

Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
yup! -thats it!

(nicely collated too zammo) though we now also have buckshots toblerone!

only one more place folks! ;)

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Ta Zammo - I had visions of me or Graham having to do that on Saturday. Roll up, roll up, room for one more up top.....move along the thread please......

AKA - someone else enter please - then we can get the poll going!

Red

g4ghb

Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
scanker said:
Did you not make one from the spare piece of zebrawood Graham?

I started, got part way wasn't happy but couldn't think how to 'mend' it - perhaps now i have had a break things will look different!

I'm obviously not going to enter but will post the end result - IF I havn't sanded it to obscurity :eek:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE