Fire kit ideas

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

monkey boy

Jan 13, 2009
london
Hi all
I am in need of some inspiration please.
So currently I carry my fire implements in leather pouches, but I am looking to add a tin to the equation.
I want to make a pouch that will hold a tin and other fire making bits as one complete package.
Why? Because I fancy making something for myself and it's nice to change things up a bit :)

I was wondering if it's not to much trouble if people can post up picci's of their fire kits. This is so I can see some ideas to what I can come up with.
Show and tell your kit as a complete package and break down what's inside.
Most importantly highlight what you like and dislike about your system.

I want to see if I can put something together that will be different.

Thanks in advance guys :)

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Bishop

Jan 25, 2014
Pencader
IMAG2521.jpgIMAG2549.jpgIMAG2564.jpgIMAG2402.jpg

Did these a while back for fun, made from scavenged upholstery leather (aka urban buffalo) thinner and though easier to stitch than proper leather it's not very stiff by itself. The brown dump pouch holds it shape with the aid of the bottom from a plastic 2litre milk carton. Velcro closures were used on the firs aid kit themed pouch.

Currently practising with the red flint/steel kit with slow-match and sulphur matches

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
This was my old setup

P1010055_zpsa62e431f.jpg

These days I tend to just carry a Zippo with a gas insert and some Dental Cotton rolls soaked in PJ/Dipped in Wax in a small tin

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE