Finnish NOS Wool Jacket

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
If I didnt have a swedish army m39 field jacket id be all over this. Shove a filson label on that and it would suddenly cost $400! :)
Do they have cotton in the armpits like swedish ones?
 
That's nice - would have loved this but just a bit too small on the chest for me:(.
If you happen to have one a wee bit bigger, let me know Martti - I know what great quality these are and have seen some in a surplus store near me. Really lovely but as yet, I've not found one big enough!!!
 
Hey Martti. I'll take it. Am I right in saying you have measured the circumference of the jacket at the chest? or is that what is marked on the label? Ignore the question, sorry.

I'll definitely have it, if it's still up for grabs :)
 
Last edited:
Jacket received today Martti. Very pleased, thankyou. Glad I took the risk on size, fits perfectly, with room for any thickness baselayer. Happy days.
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE