Sold Filson Rugged Twill Rucksack

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

minds_eye

Aug 30, 2011
South West UK
Colour is 'Otter Green' (a green-grey similar to foliage green) with thick dark brown bridle leather straps.

Product page here: https://www.filson.com/uk/rugged-twill-rucksack.html#sku=11070262-fco-000971913

Condition:
Carried this for around a week, to the office in a suit so hasn't been used for hiking etc. Hasn't seen any rain and is in excellent condition. I'd say 'as new' but there are slight impressions on the leather where the buckles have been.

Description:
Size is deceptive and I'd say it can fit more than my trusty 22L pack, though it flattens down nicely when only carrying a daily work load of a notebook, laptop etc. Front pockets, in particular, expand to be rather more useful than I expected.

Photos:
Colour is kind of hard to photograph (it's more green in person and the straps a little more brown):

HTyB1OT.jpg

X2Xr1fX.jpg

51eVwVj.jpgp

Price:
£205 posted to UK (no trades etc as it's going towards a rowing machine I've got on order, ta).

Reactions: XIX

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE