Filson in tk maxx

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

swotty

Apr 25, 2009
Somerset
Quite a few shirts and a couple of hats in the Brislington Bristol one....sadly only American large and extra large left. The hats are brimmed tin cloth two left in medium which must be about 56cm.

racer66

Tenderfoot
Jan 14, 2013
london
I tried them all on and they are about right for a large being 42" but they are all cut very long, and you would have to tuck them in really or be layered over things I reckon. There were s, m , l & xl, the moleskin was large and burnt orange.

Robbi

Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
The 2 shirts in my local branch were XL and 2XL, light brown moleskin, nice shirts and as you say, cut quite long which is good for me. 2XL equates to a 19 inch neck so I reckon that would be good for my 18.5 :)

swotty

Apr 25, 2009
Somerset
Im normally a large around 42" chest but I would have needed a medium as I don't think I would grow into the large!

kawasemi

May 27, 2009
Where the path takes me
Halifax store has the heavy tin cloth in tan and the padded tin cloth in light tan for £40 each - large and extra large (sizes are generous and they didn't have a medium
sad.gif
) but I did get a moleskin shirt
biggrin.gif

They also have tin cloth packer hats in green size large (two left as of close today) - £20 each

swotty

Apr 25, 2009
Somerset
Couldn't resist and went back and bought one of the Filson packer hats for twenty pounds. Whilst I was there I came across a Farah CPO shirt pure wool in a lumberjack check....how could I resist! Very impressed with both atmthe knock down price :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE