Fieldcrafter-UK

woof

Apr 12, 2008
lincolnshire
I had the good fortune to meet Matt Simmons who makes the above knives today. He very kindly came round to my place(we only live a few miles apart)& brought with him a selection of his knives for me to pick over & choose one, they realy are excelent quality & value for money, in fact apart from spending my money on alcohol & loose women, i can't think of a better value use for the old folding stuff.

And he's a he's a nice bloke in to the bargain.

Sent from one happy bloke,

Rob

Last edited:

woof

Apr 12, 2008
lincolnshire
edit your first post, go advanced :)

Niels, thank you.

Sam, i'm a bit rubbish at this technoweenie stuff, i would love to be able to post photo's(i take a lot)but just can't get my head round it. Folks say its easy, for them maybe, for me no. Any "i've posted" in the past have been put on by my kids, who've both left home, & when they come back to vist/on leave i don't ask.

Rob

rowen

Jul 8, 2004
Derbyshire
Have you had a chance to put it through its paces yet, it would be nice to see a review of one of these knives?

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
He's gona put all the other makers out of business with his prices! seriously good value for money from what I can tell so far! :)

Jun 25, 2013
Nottinghamshire
Just stumbled across this !!
Thanks for the support fellas .
Rob I will have your left hand deploy sheath ready by Monday , the leather arrived yesterday but I was forging Damascus . Then iv had to work today to for-fill an order , and if I'm honest I'd like a few hours of this beautiful sunshine ( first for me all week )

I hope you guys who have them find them to be as good as I believe them to be .
Iv got some demos I'm going to do with mine things that should separate the men from the boys :)

Last edited:

woof

Apr 12, 2008
lincolnshire
Well, just got back from conducting "extensive field trials" with the new knife(well boil in the bag food does'nt open itself) & i am very happy with the way it performed, i'll get some photos if some will post them for me ?

Rob

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE