Few Bits

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

max whitlock

Feb 28, 2010
Teesside
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]A few more bits for sale, prices include P+P

Trekmates Microfleece Sleeping Bag Liner -new/unused Mummy Black SOLD

Features:
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Boosts the warmth of your sleeping bag. [/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Replaces a sleeping bag in warmer climates. [/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Neck drawcord and stuff sac. [/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Lightweight and breathable[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]195 x 80cm. [/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Approx 310g. [/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Mummy shape. [/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Colour Black[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Link here [/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif][URL="http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Trekmates-Microfleece-Sleeping-Bag-Liner-Mummy-Black-/221330735091?pt=UK_SportingGoods_SleepingBags_SM&hash=item338856fff3£13"]http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Trekmates-Microfleece-Sleeping-Bag-Liner-Mummy-Black-/221330735091?pt=UK_SportingGoods_SleepingBags_SM&hash=item338856fff3[/FONT][/URL][FONT=Arial, sans-serif] £13[/FONT]

Nikko Stirling
Mountmaster 4-12x40 Rifle Scope Boxed unused – like new. £32 posted NOW £30

Snugpak aqua waterproof rucksack cover
45 olive green £9 - sold

leatherworking kit [2 pairs liner material 1 pair in black and 1 red, small quantity of thread, punch,
2 awls, 1 overstitch marking wheel, 1 bevelling tool, 4 clips for
holding work whilst glueing, 2 unused lots of epoxy]. All in a useful
metal first aid tin. £22 posted. - Sold

thanks
Max

pics to follow

Last edited:

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
I'll take the rucksack cover please Max, send your details and I'll take care of the dosh.............................

max whitlock

Feb 28, 2010
Teesside
Hi

no the box doesn't suggest its a mil-dot sight - and it's still available

regards
Max

QUOTE=max whitlock;1444145]err.. i'll check the box and get back to you

Max[/QUOTE]

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE