Few bits wanted

max whitlock

Feb 28, 2010
Teesside
My son has his DOE expedition shortly and I thought id try to get hold of a few items I don't have from you helpful lot on the forum.

with that in mind, does anybody have any of the following?

UST jetscream whistle
trangia fuel bottle
tick remover
waterproof trousers in small
decent down sleeping bag
A quality pair of walking boots in size 7 (unused or hardly used preferred)
Titanium cup/mug

i have lots to offer in trade and look forward to hearing from you

regards
max

Wildgoose

May 15, 2012
Middlesex
What size waist is he and how tall? I have a box of arktis avenger waterproof trousers in the loft. They are all small waist sizes, but 31 leg.
If 31 would be ok (or your handy with a sewing machine) I'll dig some out.

pedrodog66

Jun 9, 2014
Dalgety Bay
I know DofE is low level walking but your son would probably be better getting a pair of boots a size larger than he normally takes, makes it easier on the toes going downhill and allows liners or thicker socks to be used on cold trips. So if he is a size 7 he would be better getting an 8, or 7.5. Just a suggestion bud:)

max whitlock

Feb 28, 2010
Teesside
I'm pretty handy with a sewing machine they sound just the job

-
What size waist is he and how tall? I have a box of arktis avenger waterproof trousers in the loft. They are all small waist sizes, but 31 leg.
If 31 would be ok (or your handy with a sewing machine) I'll dig some out.

max whitlock

Feb 28, 2010
Teesside
Thanks for the tip:)
Max

I know DofE is low level walking but your son would probably be better getting a pair of boots a size larger than he normally takes, makes it easier on the toes going downhill and allows liners or thicker socks to be used on cold trips. So if he is a size 7 he would be better getting an 8, or 7.5. Just a suggestion bud:)

keen-edge

Nov 14, 2009
midlands
Got this pair of Kickers if any good vgc the fella I brought them of said they were a size 8 but very tight on me there more a 7.5 good tread on bottom ?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE