Ferro Rods from Going Gear

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Highbinder

Jul 11, 2010
Under a tree
Hey, I wouldn't mind getting mine drilled if thats okay. No need for the keyrings but if you can do the holes that'll save me doing a botch job meself :)

Claudiasboris

Life Member
Feb 8, 2009
Sheffield
Drilled holes sounds great! It also sounds like a lot of work for you. But I'd like the 3/8"s drilled if that's okay? I'd only botch it. Thanks for sorting all of this!

Claudiasboris

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
Thanks for doing this mate, i really appreciate it, have a fantastic christmas brother, i hope you have got all the things you wanted for you little ones, i hope they are ok and all is well.
take care and speak to yiu soon.
lee.

satosato

Forager
May 29, 2009
London
I wouldn't mind have mine drilled too but I need to find a way to cut it into sizes first, what saw is best....?

if you put in any drilling requests when i PM you for payment (just before shipping )
will need to know what diameter hole and how far from teh end etc

if you want one cut up im happy to do that to if you want t odo it your self the na ordinary hacksaw is fine jsut check rounf the vice for tinder piles first ;)

ive been in contact with Storl there are no Beaver ( 3/8" x 3" ) rods in stock ive Pmed those who wanted one suggesting i get Cougers and cut them in half

ive put in afew for me (not that many actually ) comes so far to just over $700 before shipping customs and Discount etc

ATB

Duncan

tim_n

Feb 8, 2010
Essex
B*gg*r wish I could remember to check this dark recess of the forum regularly... let me know if anyone doesn't pay up and what they ordered just in case I'm interested = )

dj77

Tenderfoot
Dec 20, 2010
South West, UK
Yes sorry about that. It came up as an active thread on my mobile phone app but I couldn't get the latest posts. I just logged in on my laptop and feel a bit of a numpty :eek:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE