Sold Farid ''Custom'' M3 Knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Forest fella

Jul 2, 2008
Gloucestershire
I'm selling this 1 off Custom made Knife I asked Farid R Mehr to make for me, I saw a Knife in a similar style somewhere it was a Vietnam era Milpar and it was Called a M3 Knife.
The Blade is off a Good Condition M7 Bayonet that I sent him and he stripped it to make this knife and the Handle is made from Aluminium which is made up of 2 pieces that are Epoxied together and then Pinned through the Tang the Guard is made of Stainless Steel.
Weighs' about 8oz the Guard is 55mm Long and 3mm Thick with a Handle of just about 116mm with a Total Length of 285mm.
There are afew Small Rub Marks on the Handle that can easily be Polished Off and the Choil of the Blade has Black Marker on where they were Rub Marks as well I've tried to Show this in the Pic's. Both of these are from the Scabbard / Sheath.
I'm Selling it for £275.00 with postage.
All Payment's via PayPal.
OVER 18'S Only and UK Buyers please

Last edited:

Forest fella

Jul 2, 2008
Gloucestershire
Yes mate I'm open to serious offer's, Pm me and I'll get back to you either late tonight or more likely to be in the morning as I'm on Warden walk about tonight.
cheer's

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE