Fantoni mix orange g10 (as new)

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

Griffo32

Full Member
Apr 6, 2010
2,286
91
Southampton
CENTER]FANTONI MIX ORANGE G10 (AS NEW)[/CENTER]

I am now selling my Orange Fantoni Mix to fund another item.
I bought this a few months ago from Heinnes. Unfortuntally I haven't had an opportunity to use it so it is 'As New'.
This is a monster of a folder. Really solid lock up and razor sharp. If i hadn't just bought a sebbie there is no way i would be selling this - can't afford them both!

These are £189.95 new - see link for specs
I would like £145, NOW £140, NOW £135, NOW £130, Now £125, NOW £120, Now £115, now £110, now £105,NOW SPF including P&P and fees pleaseOVER 18'S ONLY!

This knife is also advertised on another site!

Thanks for looking!
http://www.heinnie.com/Knives/Fantoni-Knives-/Fantoni-Knives-MIX/p-92-760-6093/

ipodcover032.jpg


ipodcover036.jpg


ipodcover033.jpg
 
Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE