Withdrawn Fallkniven F1

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

Dan1982

Full Member
Jan 14, 2006
1,079
173
43
Cumbria
Morning all… after an F1 in good condition. Let me know if you have one you’d like to move on.

Cheers
Dan
 
I also have a couple of custom handle F1 knives. One in vg10 (black micarta) and other in cos (laminated wood). Both have bolster fitted and have leather sheath.
Pm me if interested…
 
I also have a couple of custom handle F1 knives. One in vg10 (black micarta) and other in cos (laminated wood). Both have bolster fitted and have leather sheath.
Pm me if interested…
Thanks for that mate buts it’s just a standard basic F1 I’m looking for.. had one years ago and should never had sold it.
 
Thanks for that mate buts it’s just a standard basic F1 I’m looking for.. had one years ago and should never had sold it.

No problem, I totally understand. One is bound to turn up, they’re quite popular.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
  • Like
Reactions: Dan1982
I have a VG10 F1, v light use. I have original sheath and the far superior Armatus carry sheath (£60 worth!). I have no pics at the mo and am away on hols until next Tuesday evening. £125 with both sheathes posted RMSD. Let me know if you’re interested and I’ll get some pics to you.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE