Fallkniven A1

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Ruud

Jun 29, 2012
Belgium
www.rudecheers.wordpress.com
Bought this A1 a while ago as a means of not having to take an axe on a trip (which never happend due to surgery). Used it on two occasions, never battened with it, only used for feathering and scraping a firesteel with the spine. No nicks, chips or anything. Solid knife, wanted to keep it at first but it would start gathering dust which would be a shame...

Asking 195,00 GBP (prices now range around 254,00 GBP), postage from Belgium included. I have PayPal.
fullsizeoutput_5a.jpg
Description Knives and Tools UK
Brand: Fällkniven
Type of knife: hunting knife, survival knife
Type of steel: VG10
Best use: bushcraft, hunting, survival
Blade length: 15.8 cm
Blade shape: drop point
Length: 28 cm
Handle length: 11 cm
Blade height: 4.4 cm
Blade thickness: 6 mm
Hardness: 59 HRC
Way of sharpening: convex
Type of edge: plain edge
Finish blade: light matted
Colour: black
Weight: 314 grams
Material handle: thermorun
Sheath: yes
Material sheath / pouch: plastic
MOLLE-compatible: no

Ruud

Jun 29, 2012
Belgium
www.rudecheers.wordpress.com
He/she who decides to take the A1 this week will get a little extra in the post:
Yellow Mora Eldris with extra retentionthingy and the mini-firesteel. Both knife and fire steel have seen some use.
Used it a few times, just not for me it seems, rather use a folder with a sharp spine. Would be too expensive for me to sell it on its own (postage overseas).

20120769_10212212327878613_348772389_n.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE