Falkniven F1

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Toots

Aug 22, 2005
Sutton in Craven, North Yorkshire
Offered for sale is my Falkniven F1. I've had it sat in a drawer for a year or more and its time to move it on. Superbly sharp polished convex edge but to be fair I'm more a fan of a scandi grind. Comes with one of Rapidboys multi carry kydex sheath systems (and a slightly beaten up leather dangler sheath). overall in great condition with a couple of slight kydex marks that I can see. I'd give it a 9/10. Kydex sheath in great condition too. Pics I can do as soon as camera emerges from its hiding place if needs be. Yours for a mere £110 paypalled and posted rmsd.

Toots

Aug 22, 2005
Sutton in Craven, North Yorkshire
Gentle weekend nudge and price drop folks. £100 on your doorstep with as many carry options as you like offered by Rapidboys kydex system. If i was clever enough I'd pop a link in to his web album but a search on here will reveal the necessary.

Oct 16, 2003
Surrey
No worries. I'm looking to off load my U1 and there has been no bites for cash, so I thought I'd try my luck at a trade for an F1. I'll persist with a separate thread. Thanks for getting back to me.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE