Eyes up for inexpensive Binoculars

ol smokey

Oct 16, 2006
Scotland
Just got a pair of above from Jessops camera shop. £7.17 Hows that?
Sounds too good to be true! They are 8x21 and fit in your hand, light weight and slip
into s shirt pocket without their case. Many binoculars of this size have a very narrow field of view, but I find these not bad. They are by no means the best you can buy, but
are much better than some of the small ones that boast a zoom. I have a selection of
better ones up to £300.00, but these are rare to keep in a rucksack pocket for when you do not have other better ones with you. Certainly worth a look. (sorry for the pun)
I have no connection with Jessops, just a satisfied customer.

durulz

Need to contact Admin...
Jun 9, 2008
Elsewhere
Also look in TK Max. In the 'boys toys' section they often have binoculars for £5-£10. You can also get other useful things like multi-tools, small torces etc.

Rebel

Native
Jun 12, 2005
Hertfordshire (UK)
I got some nice 8x25 compact binos from Tchibo a few months back. I forgot how much they cost, I think they were £15. They have a nice rubberised body and the optics are surprisingly good for such a low price (much better than the cheaper Aldi ones and the build is better too).

I find that they compare very favourably with more expensive binoculars and because they are small I'm more likely to actually have them on me when I need them than the bigger style.

Only problem is that Tchibo only do these products every so often and they aren't stocking them in the UK at the moment.

kw21_13618_detail.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE