Exped Mat Group Buy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
OK , Just another Bump for A possible Exped Mat Group Buy , so far ( apologies if I have missed anyone , better add your name ) , I think I will need 10 people ( or 10 Units ) to make it of Interest to a Trader.

So far I think we have as Interested parties for a 7cm Standard Exped Mat ;-

TeeDee x 2
Nagual x 1
Neumo x 1
Possible x 2 from BCL.

Last edited:

Stuart69

On a new journey
Jul 7, 2008
Glasgow
Sorry guys, I'll need to drop out of the group buy. I gave in due to the 20% discount just now and ordered a 7cm one from Tamarack.

Tony at Tamarack phoned me to say the importers won't have any until the end of August and offered me their last 9cm mat at the same price, I love Tamarack :D

I just spent 4 nights at Loch Fyne with it and it was brilliant.

Nagual

Native
Jun 5, 2007
Argyll
No one else interested in this at all? Thought the idea of getting a few quid off one of these babies would be more than tempting. Surely you've read John Fennas review and wished you had one~?

Leonidas

Settler
Oct 13, 2008
Briton
www.mammothblades.com
Anyone thinking about getting one....you'll not regret it.
I'd join the list but already have a 9cm Dlx

It is one of those 'Why did I not buy one of these sooner' moments, when you first use it ;)

Tom

wattsy

Native
Dec 10, 2009
Lincoln
is this GB still open?
if it is then count me in definately need a new kip mat

cheers
matt

TeeDee x 2
Nagual x 1
Neumo x 1
Possible x 2 from BCL.
Wattsy x 1

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
To be honest , with only 7 interest parties there wouldn't be enough volume to approach anyone and get a deal , min numbers i would think is the 20 mark. Shame , I would have thought this would have been of far more interest.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE