Exceptional Ben Orford Trapper - Stabalised Birdsdye Maple

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

chef_7802

Oct 5, 2012
Essex
Not long ago I bought an exceptional Trapper from Ben. Unfortunately it is just too big for my small hands to use for skinning and with so many other knives I just can't stand seeing this one sitting on the shelf gathering dust. Im old fashioned, knives should be used, not ornaments!

It has never been used, the blade is completely untouched. It no longer has the box Ben sends them out in but is complete with immaculate sheath.

I am looking for £320 for the knife including insured postage and pay pal fees. If anyone wanted to collect the knife from me in person I would accept £300 cash. Im based near chelmsford Essex.

Blade: 3.5"

Handle: 4.70"

This Trapper knife has the essential flat “Scandi” grind which gives a great sharp edge with plenty of strength for all cutting tasks. The blade is made from 3.5 mm O1 tool steel with a hand rubbed finish. It has a Stabilized Birdseye Maple handle with black liners which is heavily shaped so that a good positive grip can be maintained even when your hands are cold or wet. The Stabilised wood makes it even better suited for a knife that will get more exposed to moisture and hard work, it is attached with Brass Loveless bolts and thong tube.Trapper4.jpgtrapper1.jpgTrapper2.jpgTrapper3.jpg

chef_7802

Oct 5, 2012
Essex
Yeah, simple. You will see this knife is still on there (as sold).... at £330 - which is what I paid for it. Ben's normal Trappers are about £275. This is more expensive as it is a stabalised handle,

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE