Excellent Customer Service

GGTBod

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 28, 2014
This morning when sorting through my kit i noticed that i have either lost or misplaced one of the shoulder straps from the MMPS side pockets from one of my Berghaus Crusader 90+20 rucksacks, these are the shoulder straps that you use when you zip the two side pockets together to make a mini backpack, well after ransacking my kit room and everywhere in my home they might be four or five times (even checking the stupid places where they definitely couldn't or shouldn't ever be) i bit the bullet and emailed Berghaus asking to buy a replacement set expecting to have my eyeballs well and truly yanked out their sockets with the cost, ten minutes after emailing them i get a response asking for my address so they can send me a replacement set of straps free of charge, maximum kudos to Berghaus.

Makes a nice change to share a positive customer service experience

ozzy1977

Jan 10, 2006
Henley
Had a similar experience when I needed to replace the chest strap on my vulcan, if only every company was like that.

GGTBod

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 28, 2014
too right, i'm so used to companies behaving the exact opposite i was genuinely shocked by it

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE