Eternal Light (Kind of)

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
How do you mean Rory, I've been using tritium stuff for quite a few years. Nite Gloring markers and a couple of watches
 
As Shewie said, used the keychain markers for a few years. I have one on my pack that I can see if leaving camp, or in the night. I also have one on my keyring. Great help if keys dropped on the floor at night, and a useful marker in the door at night - I keep the key in the lock - and can find it quickly in case of an emergency.

Snozz
 
Ah, I did not explain properly Shewie, oops.

I meant when something as tiny - ish, (as in the ad), gets down in price to say three for a dollar.

Maybe I have missed the boat already and they are already everyday penny affordable items, :o
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE