Sold ESEE-5 OLIVE Drab Knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Forest fella

Jul 2, 2008
Gloucestershire
Hi, I'm selling this ''NEW'' ESEE-5 S.E.R.E Knife in Olive Drab with Plain Edge and No Saw Back.
I brought it from heinnie's about 6mth's ago and to be honest I have my eye on another knife and I think this is the one I'm least likely to use, So it's up for sale.
As mentioned it's NEW and come's with the Box that they sent it to me in.
And I've put the pic's off there site on this thread so there's no mistake in the Model of the knife.
It's for Sale at £187.75 with postage.
Over 18's and UK Buyer's ONLY Please.
All payment's via PayPal.
Cheer's

Last edited:

Forest fella

Jul 2, 2008
Gloucestershire
Well if you're familiar with what type of knife I'm selling you'll know what it's looks like or you can find a better picture, Sorry I Ain't got a i-phone.
cheer's point taken

Last edited:
Reactions: norfolknun

Ingels

Nov 18, 2014
Lokeren
You bought a 5, with skull logo, 6 months ago?
Esee stopped producing the Esee 5 with skull logo about 2,5 years now.As you used pics from their site you should mention the knife has the new logo.... many people search for Esee knives with skull logo....
Would be a disappointment for them if they open their package and find a 5 with the new Esee logo and expecting a skully....
Just my 2 cents...

Reactions: Billy-o

just_john

Mar 22, 2012
South Wales
You bought a 5, with skull logo, 6 months ago?
Esee stopped producing the Esee 5 with skull logo about 2,5 years now.As you used pics from their site you should mention the knife has the new logo.... many people search for Esee knives with skull logo....
Would be a disappointment for them if they open their package and find a 5 with the new Esee logo and expecting a skully....
Just my 2 cents...

The original post was from May 2019.

Ingels

Nov 18, 2014
Lokeren
So?
It’s about 1 year ago. They already used the new logo about 1,5 year then...
And the OP’s ad is still active so I assume it is still for sale...
And no, I’m not interested.
I’m Belgian :)
And the forest fella doesn’t ship international :)
So Never mind, I’ll never buy something from you. Won’t even ask.
The point is: if your 5 is still for sale, the least you could do is mention whether it is the skull or esee logo version.
Regards ;)

Reactions: Billy-o

The Frightful

Apr 21, 2020
Essex
Surely date of purchase and date of logo change and what you receive from the supplier are solely dependent on the suppliers stock levels ? I bought a brand new Ford Focus six months after the facelift model was out, mine was not a facelift.

just_john

Mar 22, 2012
South Wales
Sorry but your maths is off. The post was from may 2019. 6 months prior to that he bought it takes us to around November 2018. So thats 2 years 2 months roughly, only 3 months after they changed logos.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE