enzo trapper, decided to have a go.

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
i bought the enzo trapper in d2 from the knife show, and decided to handle it, i used buckeye burl, and white liners, and brass corby bolts, and finished with some raw linseed oil.
i bought the wood from the show also, from pikebite of this parish,
i hope you like it.

001 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

002 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

004 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

003 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

005 by lucky_lee, on Flickr
this is my third crack at this knife handling, and loved making it, now i like the scales that come with some of these kits you can buy, but i don't like how thin they are, so i just bought the blade, and decided to buy the scales and make my own handle to suit my hands.
all comments are welcome.

Last edited:

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
That looks awesome!

Where the best places to get these blades/kits from?

seriously pretty!
hi mate, you can a enzo kit from heinnie haynes, but the best place is proberbly brisa. you can but the kit, and if you go down that rout if you have not done this type of thing before, then they are nearly done for you, but if you go down the route i have and just bought the blade, and then the scales, it is a bit more difficult.
https://www.brisa.fi/portal/index.php?option=com_oscommerce&osMod=index&cPath=119_103_133
http://www.english-handmade-knives.co.uk/acatalog/Knife_making_kits.html
there are a couple of links.
i have just tryed heinnie and it does not seem that they do the kits any more.
i got mine from the handmade knives link, and a very nice bloke to deal with.

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
Cheers Lee!

Looks like the trapper is coming out of my next pay cheque.
lol, if you decide to handle i yourself, like with out the kit, get in contact with pikebite, every peice of wood i have had of him is outstanding, and he really is a legend to deal with.
if you have seen some wood you like he will try his best to get something similar.
no affiliation just one happy customer.

The Big Lebowski

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 11, 2010
Sunny Wales!
That's a cracker pal.. The scales and white liners really work! As do the Brass corby bolts.

One of the lads off here bought a trapper, brass corby's and some nice woodwork from the show too. Was pikebite knifescales uk, The guy on the corner/end as you walked in, to the back of Ben Orford?

Regards, al.

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
That's a cracker pal.. The scales and white liners really work! As do the Brass corby bolts.

One of the lads off here bought a trapper, brass corby's and some nice woodwork from the show too. Was pikebite knifescales uk, The guy on the corner/end as you walked in, to the back of Ben Orford?

Regards, al.
no mate he was at the end, when you walk in turn right, and he was at the bottem opposit cold steel.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE