EnZo neck knife in black micarta and cocobolo

Stew

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 29, 2003
Aylesbury
stewartjlight-knives.com
A quick pic that I managed before my battery died of this just complete.

P1080925_zpsa653087e.jpg

If you're not sure, that's the black micarta at the front and cocobolo at the back. A nickel silver spacer went inbetween as I cut the cocobolo too short and didn't want to throw it! I like the stripe. :)

The EnZo neck knives are lovely. If you get chance, get one. Looking forward to seeing the flat grind one when it gets here.

Amon81

Nomad
Mar 9, 2009
Birmingham
Very nice!

I had no idea Enzo did a necker, useful as I'm in the market for one. I LOVE the Trapper in O1.

Just sent off for the full flat version from brisa with some G10, never used it before, should be a good test.

Johnnyboy1971

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
Thanks for that. Stew it looks great, love the contrast between the colours and the spacer just makes it perfect.
Didnt know they made a necker! I like my Enzo's and think this could be on the list.

Stew

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 29, 2003
Aylesbury
stewartjlight-knives.com
Thanks for that. Stew it looks great, love the contrast between the colours and the spacer just makes it perfect.
Didnt know they made a necker! I like my Enzo's and think this could be on the list.

Seriously, get one. Dennis has done a great job with the Enzo range. i've had a number of them come through my hands and I've been impressed by them all.

Amon81

Nomad
Mar 9, 2009
Birmingham
Mine arrived today with the usual great fast service from Brisa.

I love it! I've been wanting a necker that's really just a smaller version of a full size knife. I also wanted a full flat grind, this fills both PERFECTLY! I'll fit scales to it at some point and have a go at making a kydex sheath.

I've only done a quick paracord wrap on it without the inner strands as the wrap I wanted to use it wouldn't fit through the holes, they will be perfect for brass pins though. It feels great in hand (I'd expect nothing less from an Enzo blade). Nice and small, but still a very usable size for any general thing you could need a knife for.

Amon81

Nomad
Mar 9, 2009
Birmingham
I still haven't got round to putting the scales on mine yet. But I have been using it alot. At one point I was thinking of saving up and getting the Bark River necker, well I'm not anymore

Its a great all round knife, be it opening the post to cutting up potato's to chopping up a nice bit of ribeye. All I've done is give it a quick strop a couple of times and it's shaving sharp again.

Enzo have done it again, great ergonomic design and has all the hallmarks of a real workhorse.

drliamski

Sep 11, 2006
East London
About to order one of these Enzo blades, and cannot decide whether to get full flat or a scandi, what are the pros and cons for a necker?
L

Amon81

Nomad
Mar 9, 2009
Birmingham
Well its basically a small Trapper so its a great shape. A downside could be its small knife so it has its limitations, but its a neck knife so you get what you pay for.

I can't see any negatives so far. Alot of neckers I've seen or tried have had a bad shape and size handle. These really feel like alot of thought went into them. They have a very usable handle shape and length. The finger choil (sp) is great as it dosen't lock your finger in it, but gives you something to clamp your mits round when doing power cuts.

I also found it makes a very nice steak knife too. Just glides thought it.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE