ENO Singlenest Hammock

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

deepcmonkey

Forager
Nov 6, 2007
Oxford
Allright guys,

Has any one used an ENO Siglenest Hammock.

I am after buying one, it fits the needs I want, it wont be used for camping but used on a boat so I don't need any mosi nets attached etc..

The prob is the only places I seem to be able to get them is from the ENO website which has outrageous postage costs (over $100), Amazon USA which again charges over the top for postage and have seen a few on ebay but not the colour I want.

Is there a UK supplier for these, any help much appreciated.

deepcmonkey

Forager
Nov 6, 2007
Oxford
Just found an alternative,

Ticket to the Moon parachute Hammock, it seems ENO actually copied them. Will order one of these as the price seems good and the postage is not a rip off.

deepcmonkey

Forager
Nov 6, 2007
Oxford
Thanks guys,

I had a look at DD hamocks before posting this topic, I see they have many positive reviews but they are not really what I am after. I don't need any mosi net attachments etc....

Basically I will using it offshore on a big boat when we have some down time to relax and listen to few tunes :) I seriously doubt it will ever get tied to a tree in it's life, well maybe a it will get tried to a tree on a beach or two lol

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE