Endy smock & DPM GTX jacket

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Aug 17, 2008
Hampshire
I'm selling the following:

An Endicott's smock (size M), based on the Belgian para design. It had a good review on BCUK which led to them selling out! Although a re-stock was promised, they don't appear to be available any more. This one has been proofed with Nikwax, and has had the cord at the neck replaced with a braided leather cord (for no particular reason other than that I had a braided leather cord...). It has a chest pocket with velccro fastening, and a large kangaroo pocket with two flaps at the sides. The neck closes with velcro. There are cords with locks at the hood and lower hem. Never worn, other than to try it on. My intention was to get a fur ruff, but this proved more difficult than expected, and I now have a Fjallraven Marma, so this is surplus to requirments.

smock01.jpg

smock02.jpg

I'm looking for £20 inc. post & Paypal (SD extra at cost)

I'm also selling my DPM Goretex jacket. I bought it at a time when getting one issued appeared to be impossible (stores are for storing, apparently). I can't remember wearing it more than once or twice, and apart from having my name on the label it's in excellent condition, with no tears, repairs, fraying or other damage. I subsequently expanded somewhat, and got one issued, so it's sat in my wardrobe since.

This is the RAF version, with two lower pockets with velcro closure. Full length zip and velcro fastened storm flap. The cuffs are adjustable with velcro. There's a rank tab on the front. Size is 170/96, and no, I couldn never work out the sizing system either, but I think it's height x chest, which would make this a 'small' - which would have fitted me when I bought it - it certainly doesn't fit now!

DPM02.jpg

DPM01.jpg

I'm looking for £18 inc postage and Paypal.

Please post here and pm if interested.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Great prices SP, it`s a shame I don`t need either at the moment :(

I was looking at Nato sizes on here the other day, 170 / 96 equates to a 38-40" chest, and 5` 7" height I think. Don`t take my word for it though :eek:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE