Endicotts details?

Jon Mawer

Forager
May 2, 2006
Taunton, Somerset
Tell Kevin, Paul or Tom that you know me, they will probably go out of there way to help you, and choose the nicest bits of gear. I regluarly go in, and they are all really nice people. Lots of good deals too.

jay120970

Tenderfoot
Sep 9, 2005
devon
just when your on high st which is the main street in exeter centre
walk downwards till you pass natwest, then millets, then kit shop, then as you keep going down
the hill you will see endicots just there on the corner facing you
it has loads of bags hanging outside carnt miss it its one of the few shops left that look like a surplus shop if you know what i mean

maverix

Forager
May 16, 2005
North Devon coast
A perfect opportunity to suggest Platial again, There is an open map there With a few locations pinned. Feel free to add your own, the more we use it the better it will get.

this link should get you straight to the Endicott's Entry

Neil1

Oct 4, 2003
Sittingbourne, Kent
Popped in a couple of times this week, so heres a heads up ;)
Kev has some dutch army blankets (far superior to the brit ones, I made a couple of very good blankets jerkins from these), german army moleskins - but half weight ones in green, ideal for the summer as they breath much better than cotton/synth mixes and if you ask nicely - stealth (goretex) liners to go under your cotton smocks (I have been using one for the last nine years and they are the "mutts nuts"). These are'nt on the shelf yet, just what I picked up being nosey :rolleyes: , I think if you mention me or BCUK, you should get the stuff mentioned.N

Jon Mawer

Forager
May 2, 2006
Taunton, Somerset
Just been talking to Kevin via email, and he mentioned my review here, just out of interest who was in to chat to him? And he is well worth the travel fo those who live slightly further away, he is practically the only shop owner I know who will go out of his way to help!
Great prices, great service, great customer care! What more could you possibly want?!?!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE