Emptying the cupboard!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tiley

Life Member
Oct 19, 2006
Gloucestershire
Trying to make some space, so here are a few items that get used too little that someone might be interested in. Being something of a technophobe, I don't have pictures but have put relevant website addresses, where appropriate.

1. Kifaru Zulu Pack - with detachable, special lid pocket and 2 long side pockets. All in olive green. Pack capacity: 45.8 litres; pockets: 10.6 litres each. Will fit someone of approx. 6'1" height with approx. 34" waist. Price new (without VAT and duty!) 235 pounds; will sell for 150 pounds. (see www.kifaru.net)

2. Custom made double Ventile jacket - made by WestWinds, design from Fjallraven Nip jacket. Colour: olive green, size: Large (will fit 44" chest with layers underneath). (see www.fjallraven.com)

3. Woodland Edge Finesse bushcraft knife (f501 with certificate of authenticity). Great as a neck knife or for those with small hands. Beautifully made in 01 tool steel with exhibition grade desert ironwood slabs. Sadly, never used. Cost: 225 pounds; will sell for 150 pounds.

4. Life Saver Systems water purifier - 6000 litre model. TOTALLY unused (didn't even get around to priming it!). Cost: 230 pounds; will sell for 100 pounds.

5. Jungle hammock (as sold by www.woodlandedge.co.uk). For sale at 40 pounds.

If you are interested in any of these items, please pm me. There's an additional 5 pound postage and packing cost - things are sent out recorded delivery on receipt of cheques.

Thanks for looking.
Richard

weekend_warrior

Jun 21, 2005
North London
Trying to make some space, so here are a few items that get used too little that someone might be interested in. Being something of a technophobe, I don't have pictures but have put relevant website addresses, where appropriate.

1. Kifaru Zulu Pack - with detachable, special lid pocket and 2 long side pockets. All in olive green. Pack capacity: 45.8 litres; pockets: 10.6 litres each. Will fit someone of approx. 6'1" height with approx. 34" waist. Price new (without VAT and duty!) 235 pounds; will sell for 150 pounds. (see www.kifaru.net)

2. Custom made double Ventile jacket - made by WestWinds, design from Fjallraven Nip jacket. Colour: olive green, size: Large (will fit 44" chest with layers underneath). (see www.fjallraven.com)

3. Woodland Edge Finesse bushcraft knife (f501 with certificate of authenticity). Great as a neck knife or for those with small hands. Beautifully made in 01 tool steel with exhibition grade desert ironwood slabs. Sadly, never used. Cost: 225 pounds; will sell for 150 pounds.

4. Life Saver Systems water purifier - 6000 litre model. TOTALLY unused (didn't even get around to priming it!). Cost: 230 pounds; will sell for 100 pounds.

5. Jungle hammock (as sold by www.woodlandedge.co.uk). For sale at 40 pounds.

If you are interested in any of these items, please pm me. There's an additional 5 pound postage and packing cost - things are sent out recorded delivery on receipt of cheques.

Thanks for looking.
Richard

How much is the ventile jacket?

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
Would love to justify the zulu

For anyone thinking of it - this will go down 4 inches in height and expand around the midrif. My ZXR (zulu extreme ruck) is the best made pack I've ever bought.

Shambling Shaman

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 1, 2006
In The Wild
www.mindsetcentral.com
Would love to justify the zulu

For anyone thinking of it - this will go down 4 inches in height and expand around the midrif. My ZXR (zulu extreme ruck) is the best made pack I've ever bought.

My Navigator is my favorite

Packed.jpg

Tiley

Life Member
Oct 19, 2006
Gloucestershire
Does the zulu have the waist/hip belt?

Yes, it does. I went for the higher spec. waist belt which is an absolute delight to wear and use - really, really comfortable and supportive. Thinking about it does make me wonder why I'm selling it but, on reflection, I know I'm doing the right thing!

MikeE

Sep 12, 2005
Essex
Ventile arrived! I am definitely not disappointed!!!!!
It's a great fit and is going to be my main jacket from now on!
Ta very much Tiley!

Gill

Jun 29, 2004
SCOTLAND
i feel i got bumped with the purchase of the ventile jacket chaps,i thought the way it worked was you post a thread stating whether you want the item or even to say pm sent .i seem to have asked for this first and somebody got it that did,nt seem to have asked for it.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE