Withdrawn Elmax custom knife- price drop.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

BigMonster

Sep 6, 2011
Manchester
HI guys.

A fantastic knife for sale made by TK Knives from Poland ( http://tk-knives.pl/o-mnie/ ). I have received it a month ago after 6 months of waiting. Only played with it a bit to find out it's a little too much for me so he's already working on a lighter version :)

The knife:
4.7 mm Elmax steel with cryo treatment. He doesn't heat treat the blades as the process for supersteels is too complex. Instead he sends them to University of metallurgy in Lodz Poland.
61 hrc.
15 cm blade, 28 cm overall. The handle is little longer to accommodate my bigger hands.
G10 scales.
Kydex sheath with a ton of fixing options, left/right handed, dangler, horizontal carry etc. Also couple of firesteel holders.
280 grams for the knife.
Never sharpened or modified etc.

Tomasz Kolodziej is famous for almost obsessive attention to detail. Every single line is pure perfection and the symmetry is eye popping.

I don't know what else to tell you, any questions just ask, I can take more pictures if you want. It's a great survival knife or a bigger bush tool. Maybe it will interest someone before I post it in other knives groups.

Dropped to £220 including P&P which is what I payed for it but reasonable offers welcome.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE