EKA SWEDE 8 locking,folding pocket knife+video review

Magentus

Settler
Oct 1, 2008
West Midlands
Looks like a good knife. I like the audible 'snap' when you open it. Nice review.

where did you stand in relation to the camera for that angle? Very interesting.

Magentus

filcon

"Neo-eisimeileachd ALBA"
Dec 1, 2005
Strathclyde
Best knife about just now, great value,reliable and extremely well made. I previously had the EKA 10 which I did not like at all.
Old Barnowl raved about his EKA 8 and when we compared them they had same width of blade, same size and angle of grind. EKA 8 was by far a better knife.
The EKA 10 was about 10mm longer and 5mm of that was at the tip which made it look too vulnerable.
I,ve had about a dozen EKA,S and I,ve two EKA 8,s, great knives 12c27 stainless for £20 quid each what a bargain.

phil

Last edited:

johnnythefox

Mar 11, 2011
England
Looks like a good knife. I like the audible 'snap' when you open it. Nice review.

where did you stand in relation to the camera for that angle? Very interesting.

Magentus

the camera was on the bench between my legs i was trying to keep the wind of.

interesting to hear about the 10 i nearly went for that one.

big_swede

Native
Sep 22, 2006
W Yorkshire
I had a 8 when I was 7 years old (or at least it was very similar). I really liked it. I think it is as good as a folding knife gets. Excellent value for the money.

zeBarOOn

Forager
Mar 22, 2010
Southampton
www.shroos.com
Thanks for taking the time to review. I've got the Bubinga model and it's served me well.

It's affordable and light. I opted to use it whilst camping light in the lakes for 4 days instead of the fixed clipper.

Good times.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE